domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

My first night

Hi, what´s new?

I´m a comunications student of fourth semester. By the way my name´s Eduardo but everybody call me Lalo however i don´t get mad if somebody call me Eduardo.
I just started last week my english lessons at Celex. I already finish a english course at Berlitz but i felt that my grammar skills were not enough that´s why I´m studying english again.
I like to go out with my friends in each chance that i have in fact sometimes i prefer to stay at home and watching movies or go to movies.
I consider my self like a party-guy. I love watch and play soccer. Well that´s it for tonight my first night XD.
See ya!!

1 comentario:

  1. What's up Eduardo,

    I added you to my blog.

    Below you will find some small corrections that you need to keep in mind:

    ¤ I´m a -comunications student of fourth semester.- (I'm a fourth semester communications student)

    ¤By the way my name´s Eduardo but -everybody call me- Lalo however i don´t get mad if -somebody call me- Eduardo. (everybody callS me, if somebody callS me...)

    ¤I just started -last week my english lessons- at Celex. (I just started my English lessons at CELEX last week)

    ¤I already -finish a english course- at Berlitz (I already finishED aN English course)

    ¤I like to go out with my friends -in each chance- that i have (every chance)

    ¤in fact sometimes i prefer to stay at home and -watching- movies or go to movies. (watch)

    ¤I consider -my self- like a party-guy. (myself)

    ¤I love -watch- and play soccer. (to watch)

    See you later!

    ResponderEliminar